5.31.2009

Some thought on Pratt Daddy

Critiquing the politics displayed in a Spencer Pratt interview is shooting fish in a barrel. Yet I find myself obsessed with this piece posted to XXL earlier today. I have many questions, foremost among them: Is Spencer Pratt in on his joke (a la Paris’ exaggerated stupidity on The Simple Life? Does he think this will make a profitable plot twist for his character, is he intentionally playing on the fact that people hating on his tool entitlement is core to his “appeal”? If so, does that make his rap career more or less hellacious, him more or less of a hateful fuckface? I’m really not sure.

Choice revelations in the interview re: S dot Pratt and Hip Hop:

-There is no correlation between his decision to become a rapper complete with public announcement of the same, and writing any material. He apparently has listened to some beats, but has no material of his own. Yet!

-There is no correlation between being a rapper and rapping. When asked to spit a verse, Pratt Daddy demurs and instead offers:

I mean my verses are real simple, I get money. I get paid all day, you know I’m on TV and I love life, you know, I got my fly wife and I kick back and get money. It’s not about rhyming lyrical this, it’s just about swag and that’s all I’ma be doing on tracks, just talking about really how paid I’m getting cause it’s ridiculousness.

-He knows less about hip hop than my dad.

-He’s a fucking racist prick, but more on that later.

Some relevant quotes:

A. I mean I not saying I’m the new white gangster rapper but I’m just saying I’m ruthless, I’m disobedient. I don’t have rules. Everyone hates me. I’m more hated than Eminem was in his prime so why wouldn’t I get on the Steve Morales smash, trash Puerto Rican, you know straight from the hood pop bottles, you know?

B. I’m actually signed to the hottest label in the whole—it’s the future of music. They’re the only ones with the right distribution model, they actually know how to make money.

XXL: What’s the name of the label?

SP: They actually know what profit is—it’s called Great White Records and I’m the CEO and right now sole artist under the label. I’m handling A&R, PR. I’m the stylist for the label.


On Eminem:
C. I’m not about to be trying to battle one of the founders of white hip-hop for me - but I’m not too amped on him.

D. I feel bad for the game. I’ve been the biggest hip-hop fan. I never thought I would have to go in and save the game, be the white hope in the game, but it’s happening. My calling is here.

Pratt is fixated on whiteness in a manner both racist and delusional. He feels his whiteness bears constant comment, as he probably has some anxiety about being a minority in The Game, but in no way does he question or interrogate its meaning. Instead he has constructed a grand narrative of white rappers and comes off as the self-appointed spokesman for the Aryan Hip Hop Nation. Eminem is a “founder of white hip-hop”? What exactly is “white hip hop”? He implies that being white rapper means being part of a (white) movement—for all the issues of cultural appropriation (more on that) and other problematics that happen when white people rap, it’s a step beyond Asher Roth style offensiveness to declare—and celebrate!—such a notion. I don’t think that white people should necessarily be barred from rap, but I don’t think the game needs a “great white hope” either, even before we get to the psychotic pipe dream that the words hip hop, hope, and Spencer Pratt belong in a sentence together.

It’s an interesting line from Em to Asher to Pratt. Eminem paid dues. Whatever valid criticisms one might make of his cultural role, inclusive of being a white dude who briefly was the biggest rapper on the planet, he did come up through hip hop scenes and was very much a part of the culture. He didn’t just take the musical style and leave everything else, a la Roth, the unapologetically un-hip hop white rapper catering to his white, fratty brethren. Pratt cites Roth extensively in the interview as his inspiration—not that he likes him per se, but:

“Once I heard him on Kiss FM when I was hearing him on Ryan Seacrest, I was like, “Oh my God, if this guy is on the radio I need to start rapping.” I’m about to be so platinum.”

And thus Roth begat Pratt, a douchebag so removed from the culture he’s appropriating that he doesn’t even feel a contradiction in being a rapper who doesn’t yet rap. “Rapper” seems to be a celebrity identity he’s selected, one that consists of attempted Ebonics and “swag”. He talks about loving hip hop but displays little but ignorance about it and is unable to discuss any artists in detail. Even his explanation of his own disappointment with Eminem’s Relapse as “the biggest Eminem fan” makes little sense:

“I think when you lose the grind and hustle that I have right now at like 25, just get my fame shining as bright as he was when writing his best stuff you just have a whole different energy. And then when you got $300 million or whatever in the bank and you just chilling and you just wanna go and make a statement and you just go put out a track or two with Dre it’s just a different sound.”

So…Eminem lost it because he got money and fame, while already having money and fame is exactly what Pratt plans to rap about as savior of The Game? Never mind that Em’s best albums (Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show) were post fame. Also: anyone whose read a single article about Eminem recently knows that he’s hardly been “chilling” these past few. And what does he mean about Em wanting to “make a statement’? Is he forgetting that “Mosh” was five years ago? Is his weed that good?

While the world is largely in agreement that Pratt is an overindulged and under-brain-celled jerkoff, his prickiness here speaks to an entitlement that’s beyond his own. It’s not just that he’s brick stupid, he’s another monied white dude that thinks the world is his oyster. He displays a feeling of absolute entitlement to be accepted as a rapper that Eminem (rightly) felt that it was fair that he had to earn through his relevant skills, and investment in community, and Yet Pratt seems Em as some kind of color line breaking pioneer, blazing a trail so that future white rappers might not have to suffer as he did, an offensive concept that has nothing to do with Eminem’s own race and hip hop politic. Yet I’d imagine Pratt’s attitude is much closer to that of the legions of young white fans of both artists (if it makes sense to call those who follow Pratt “fans”), and if he has any success as a rapper (admittedly doubtful), it will pave the way for any douchey white dude who can’t even rhyme to attempt rap stardom without anyone batting an eye. Just more cultural colonization in post racial America, nothing to see here, folks.

I’m interested to see how this plays out.

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://sopriventontes.net/][img]http://sopriventontes.net/img-add/euro2.jpg[/img][/url]
[b]adobe software sales, [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]nero 6 ultra edition serial number[/url]
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]software shop[/url] canada for software software for medical stores
can i buy adobe software [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]cs3 academic software[/url] buy software license
[url=http://sopriventontes.net/]softwares canada[/url] 2007 academic software
[url=http://tonoviergates.net/]adobe acrobat 9 download[/url] autocad torrent
buy macromedia flash professional 8 [url=http://tonoviergates.net/]adobe photoshop cs3 8.0 phone activation[/url][/b]

Anonymous said...

It is useful to try everything in practise anyway and I like that here it's always possible to find something new. :)

Anonymous said...

COURTNEY COX NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698425]COURTNEY COX NUDE[/url]
COURTNEY COX NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698425 ] COURTNEY COX NUDE [/url]
CINDY CRAWFORD NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698467]CINDY CRAWFORD NUDE[/url]
CINDY CRAWFORD NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698467 ] CINDY CRAWFORD NUDE [/url]
AMY SMART NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698522]AMY SMART NUDE[/url]
AMY SMART NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698522 ] AMY SMART NUDE [/url]
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698555]SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR NUDE[/url]
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698555 ] SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR NUDE [/url]
AMANDA BEARD NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698638]AMANDA BEARD NUDE[/url]
AMANDA BEARD NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698638 ] AMANDA BEARD NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

KAROLINA KURKOVA NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698981]KAROLINA KURKOVA NUDE[/url]
KAROLINA KURKOVA NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698981 ] KAROLINA KURKOVA NUDE [/url]
KRISTIN CAVALLARI NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120698993]KRISTIN CAVALLARI NUDE[/url]
KRISTIN CAVALLARI NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120698993 ] KRISTIN CAVALLARI NUDE [/url]
CAMILLA BELLE NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699004]CAMILLA BELLE NUDE[/url]
CAMILLA BELLE NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699004 ] CAMILLA BELLE NUDE [/url]
SOFIA VERGARA NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699051]SOFIA VERGARA NUDE[/url]
SOFIA VERGARA NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699051 ] SOFIA VERGARA NUDE [/url]
GWYNETH PALTROW NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699068]GWYNETH PALTROW NUDE[/url]
GWYNETH PALTROW NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699068 ] GWYNETH PALTROW NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

ELISHA CUTHBERT NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699223]ELISHA CUTHBERT NUDE[/url]
ELISHA CUTHBERT NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699223 ] ELISHA CUTHBERT NUDE [/url]
OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699239]OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE[/url]
OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699239 ] OLGA KURYLENKO NUDE [/url]
RACHEL BILSON NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699255]RACHEL BILSON NUDE[/url]
RACHEL BILSON NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699255 ] RACHEL BILSON NUDE [/url]
MARILYN MONROE NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699300]MARILYN MONROE NUDE[/url]
MARILYN MONROE NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699300 ] MARILYN MONROE NUDE [/url]
CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE
[url=http://profiles.friendster.com/120699317]CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE[/url]
CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE
[url= http://profiles.friendster.com/120699317 ] CHLOE SEVIGNY NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

JODIE MARSH NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/KATELIN1.aspx]JODIE MARSH NUDE[/url]
JODIE MARSH NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/KATELIN1.aspx ] JODIE MARSH NUDE [/url]
KELLY BROOK NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/KATERINE2.aspx]KELLY BROOK NUDE[/url]
KELLY BROOK NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/KATERINE2.aspx ] KELLY BROOK NUDE [/url]
CHRISTINA RICCI NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/KATHALEEN1.aspx]CHRISTINA RICCI NUDE[/url]
CHRISTINA RICCI NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/KATHALEEN1.aspx ] CHRISTINA RICCI NUDE [/url]
MARISA TOMEI NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/KATHARYN.aspx]MARISA TOMEI NUDE[/url]
MARISA TOMEI NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/KATHARYN.aspx ] MARISA TOMEI NUDE [/url]
OLSEN TWINS NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/KATHE3.aspx]OLSEN TWINS NUDE[/url]
OLSEN TWINS NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/KATHE3.aspx ] OLSEN TWINS NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

SARAH SILVERMAN NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEONIA4.aspx]SARAH SILVERMAN NUDE[/url]
SARAH SILVERMAN NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEONIA4.aspx ] SARAH SILVERMAN NUDE [/url]
TAYLOR SWIFT NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEONILA4.aspx]TAYLOR SWIFT NUDE[/url]
TAYLOR SWIFT NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEONILA4.aspx ] TAYLOR SWIFT NUDE [/url]
PARIS HILTON IN BED
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEONORA4.aspx]PARIS HILTON IN BED[/url]
PARIS HILTON IN BED
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEONORA4.aspx ] PARIS HILTON IN BED [/url]
ELISHA CUTHBERT BIKINI
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEONTINE7.aspx]ELISHA CUTHBERT BIKINI[/url]
ELISHA CUTHBERT BIKINI
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEONTINE7.aspx ] ELISHA CUTHBERT BIKINI [/url]
HOT CELEBRITY PICS
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEOTA7.aspx]HOT CELEBRITY PICS[/url]
HOT CELEBRITY PICS
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEOTA7.aspx ] HOT CELEBRITY PICS [/url]

Anonymous said...

CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LESHA7.aspx]CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS[/url]
CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LESHA7.aspx ] CELEBRITY NIP SLIPS [/url]
SELMA BLAIR NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LESLEE3.aspx]SELMA BLAIR NUDE[/url]
SELMA BLAIR NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LESLEE3.aspx ] SELMA BLAIR NUDE [/url]
BILLIE PIPER NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg1.vidiLife.com]BILLIE PIPER NUDE[/url]
BILLIE PIPER NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg1.vidiLife.com ] BILLIE PIPER NUDE [/url]
GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON
[url=http://videoexclg4.vidiLife.com]GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON[/url]
GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON
[url= http://videoexclg4.vidiLife.com ] GALLERY OF PARIS HILTON [/url]
MILEY CYRUS BOOBS
[url=http://videoexclg5.vidiLife.com]MILEY CYRUS BOOBS[/url]
MILEY CYRUS BOOBS
[url= http://videoexclg5.vidiLife.com ] MILEY CYRUS BOOBS [/url]

Anonymous said...

ROBBS CELEBRITY OOPS
[url=http://videoexclg36.vidiLife.com]ROBBS CELEBRITY OOPS[/url]
ROBBS CELEBRITY OOPS
[url= http://videoexclg36.vidiLife.com ] ROBBS CELEBRITY OOPS [/url]
CAMERON DIAZ NAKED
[url=http://videoexclg37.vidiLife.com]CAMERON DIAZ NAKED[/url]
CAMERON DIAZ NAKED
[url= http://videoexclg37.vidiLife.com ] CAMERON DIAZ NAKED [/url]
OLSEN TWINS NAKED
[url=http://videoexclg38.vidiLife.com]OLSEN TWINS NAKED[/url]
OLSEN TWINS NAKED
[url= http://videoexclg38.vidiLife.com ] OLSEN TWINS NAKED [/url]
CELEBRITY NUDITY DATABASE
[url=http://videoexclg39.vidiLife.com]CELEBRITY NUDITY DATABASE[/url]
CELEBRITY NUDITY DATABASE
[url= http://videoexclg39.vidiLife.com ] CELEBRITY NUDITY DATABASE [/url]
CELEBRITIES NUDITY
[url=http://videoexclg40.vidiLife.com]CELEBRITIES NUDITY[/url]
CELEBRITIES NUDITY
[url= http://videoexclg40.vidiLife.com ] CELEBRITIES NUDITY [/url]

Anonymous said...

HOT CELEBRITY PHOTOS
[url=http://videoexclg66.vidiLife.com]HOT CELEBRITY PHOTOS[/url]
HOT CELEBRITY PHOTOS
[url= http://videoexclg66.vidiLife.com ] HOT CELEBRITY PHOTOS [/url]
HELEN MIRREN NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg67.vidiLife.com]HELEN MIRREN NUDE[/url]
HELEN MIRREN NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg67.vidiLife.com ] HELEN MIRREN NUDE [/url]
MICKIE JAMES NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg68.vidiLife.com]MICKIE JAMES NUDE[/url]
MICKIE JAMES NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg68.vidiLife.com ] MICKIE JAMES NUDE [/url]
AMANDA TAPPING NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg69.vidiLife.com]AMANDA TAPPING NUDE[/url]
AMANDA TAPPING NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg69.vidiLife.com ] AMANDA TAPPING NUDE [/url]
VANESSA HUDGENS NUDE PICS
[url=http://videoexclg70.vidiLife.com]VANESSA HUDGENS NUDE PICS[/url]
VANESSA HUDGENS NUDE PICS
[url= http://videoexclg70.vidiLife.com ] VANESSA HUDGENS NUDE PICS [/url]

Anonymous said...

HEIDI KLUM NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg81.vidiLife.com]HEIDI KLUM NUDE[/url]
HEIDI KLUM NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg81.vidiLife.com ] HEIDI KLUM NUDE [/url]
BRAD PITT NAKED
[url=http://videoexclg82.vidiLife.com]BRAD PITT NAKED[/url]
BRAD PITT NAKED
[url= http://videoexclg82.vidiLife.com ] BRAD PITT NAKED [/url]
KIM POSSIBLE XXX
[url=http://videoexclg83.vidiLife.com]KIM POSSIBLE XXX[/url]
KIM POSSIBLE XXX
[url= http://videoexclg83.vidiLife.com ] KIM POSSIBLE XXX [/url]
KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE
[url=http://videoexclg84.vidiLife.com]KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE[/url]
KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE
[url= http://videoexclg84.vidiLife.com ] KIRSTEN DUNST NUDE [/url]
MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
[url=http://videoexclg85.vidiLife.com]MEXICANAS DESNUDAS[/url]
MEXICANAS DESNUDAS
[url= http://videoexclg85.vidiLife.com ] MEXICANAS DESNUDAS [/url]

Anonymous said...

MELANIA KNAUSS NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LETITIA3.aspx]MELANIA KNAUSS NUDE[/url]
MELANIA KNAUSS NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LETITIA3.aspx ] MELANIA KNAUSS NUDE [/url]
DAVEIGH CHASE NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LETTY4.aspx]DAVEIGH CHASE NUDE[/url]
DAVEIGH CHASE NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LETTY4.aspx ] DAVEIGH CHASE NUDE [/url]
ANGELA LINDVALL NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LEXIE3.aspx]ANGELA LINDVALL NUDE[/url]
ANGELA LINDVALL NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LEXIE3.aspx ] ANGELA LINDVALL NUDE [/url]
PAGET BREWSTER NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LIANNE3.aspx]PAGET BREWSTER NUDE[/url]
PAGET BREWSTER NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LIANNE3.aspx ] PAGET BREWSTER NUDE [/url]
REBECCA GAYHEART NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LIBBY7.aspx]REBECCA GAYHEART NUDE[/url]
REBECCA GAYHEART NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LIBBY7.aspx ] REBECCA GAYHEART NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

NATALIE IMBRUGLIA NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LILLIAM1.aspx]NATALIE IMBRUGLIA NUDE[/url]
NATALIE IMBRUGLIA NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LILLIAM1.aspx ] NATALIE IMBRUGLIA NUDE [/url]
STEPHANIE SEYMOUR NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LILLIANA1.aspx]STEPHANIE SEYMOUR NUDE[/url]
STEPHANIE SEYMOUR NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LILLIANA1.aspx ] STEPHANIE SEYMOUR NUDE [/url]
HELENA CHRISTENSEN NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LINDSEY4.aspx]HELENA CHRISTENSEN NUDE[/url]
HELENA CHRISTENSEN NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LINDSEY4.aspx ] HELENA CHRISTENSEN NUDE [/url]
BIJOU PHILLIPS NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LINETTE6.aspx]BIJOU PHILLIPS NUDE[/url]
BIJOU PHILLIPS NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LINETTE6.aspx ] BIJOU PHILLIPS NUDE [/url]
MACKENZIE ROSMAN NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LINNEA2.aspx]MACKENZIE ROSMAN NUDE[/url]
MACKENZIE ROSMAN NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LINNEA2.aspx ] MACKENZIE ROSMAN NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

TONI BRAXTON NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LISABETH.aspx]TONI BRAXTON NUDE[/url]
TONI BRAXTON NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LISABETH.aspx ] TONI BRAXTON NUDE [/url]
ZOE KRAVITZ NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LISANDRA1.aspx]ZOE KRAVITZ NUDE[/url]
ZOE KRAVITZ NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LISANDRA1.aspx ] ZOE KRAVITZ NUDE [/url]
GINA GERSHON NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LISETTE1.aspx]GINA GERSHON NUDE[/url]
GINA GERSHON NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LISETTE1.aspx ] GINA GERSHON NUDE [/url]
ABBIE CORNISH NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LISSETTE2.aspx]ABBIE CORNISH NUDE[/url]
ABBIE CORNISH NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LISSETTE2.aspx ] ABBIE CORNISH NUDE [/url]
PENNY LANCASTER NUDE
[url=http://my.curse.com/members/LIZZETTE.aspx]PENNY LANCASTER NUDE[/url]
PENNY LANCASTER NUDE
[url= http://my.curse.com/members/LIZZETTE.aspx ] PENNY LANCASTER NUDE [/url]

Anonymous said...

sick sex sites somewhere I have already seen this ... Well done! Well without untoward happens - even a schoolboy on holiday give job. - Charles Lamb Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. cool Quite strange material you provide to us somewhere I have already seen this ... blog in my favorites

Anonymous said...

hi all
http://www.tor.com/community/users/jingdrudmicle1978
http://www.tor.com/community/users/spikuninam1986
http://www.tor.com/community/users/quinutlira1980
http://www.tor.com/community/users/ittrapadex1974
http://www.tor.com/community/users/linkmarete1981

Anonymous said...

whos gay They like. Must be waiting to continue. This topic is certainly of interest to all. decided to help and sent out a post in the soc. bookmarks. hope to rise in popularity super original zabavno read with pleasure STUDY theme! rasskau you also an interesting story .. Why have a blog such attendance is low ... the way to put things in your blog or deterioration, will help remove

Anonymous said...

pam and tommy sex tape fantastic! ... A huge Thank you to you! and more posts on this topic will be in the future? It is waiting! You know now who rarely writes on the subject, very pleasant to read, I would advise to add more pictures! Added to your bookmarks. Now will you read much more often! I can not understand what was happening, but my current 2 images loaded. (((A vasche liked! All read satisfy my interest but "No matter how cursed himself, others certainly will do it better.") Thank you! In quotations! Blog is excellent, plenty to like!

Anonymous said...

master slave gay Thank you very much! I took a too-handy. Cool cool moskvasoset i ne ebet! Here you decided to help a bit, and sent this post to social bookmark. I really hope your ranking will increase. This unrivaled Classroom paper, by the way the author would like to offer yandeks.deneg chip set from the site, "Give the ruble." I would give, so to speak on the maintenance. You read this and think ....

Anonymous said...

is terri clark gay I can not understand what was happening, but my current 2 images loaded. (((A vasche liked! So engrossed that I missed a football A long time ago I started this blog? The site just super, I will recommend to friends! Interesting Login or register, but you should add more articles Your site in the opera is not the adjustment is shown, and everything is fine! спасибки you for your clever ideas! Indeed ... super creative! And you know what a holiday today?

Anonymous said...

steamy hot porn fantastic! ... Most people are happy as much as they have decided to be happy. - A. Lincoln All read satisfy my interest but "No matter how cursed himself, others certainly will do it better.") fabulous idea ... we would learn ... great. Hmm ... well, it pamoymu have extreme ... Quite strange material you provide to us Well done! All zdryam! Today marked the second anniversary maintaining your blog. Congratulations on not imposing ourselves, we would like to know the author and perhaps a comment: and what time you run your resource? Frankly, had difficult moments, when visited by the thought to throw this case. First, because of the departure of the index of PS Yandex, later - due to lack of time. But after a while you begin to understand that it is sometimes useful to lay out on the list (in this case on the web page your thoughts, share something interesting with our readers. The author of this resource would like to wish the inspiration for the new positions will never leave! Good luck ...

Anonymous said...

soccermom adult The author, and you are out of town? class) I ponra) especially! You can still search in Google .. Smoothly write, young man, and I still can not go, sloppy somehow beyond the text from the pen I think this is correct with time. Excellent post, after reading several articles on the subject realized that everything did not look on the other hand, a post once very interested. Why have a blog such attendance is low ... the way to put things in your blog or deterioration, will help remove Your site in the opera is not the adjustment is shown, and everything is fine! спасибки you for your clever ideas! Indeed ... super creative!

Anonymous said...

gay portland oregon super original You read this and think .... A salary of between 5% per day They like. Must be waiting to continue. This topic is certainly of interest to all. Here you decided to help a bit, and sent this post to social bookmark. I really hope your ranking will increase. Thanks to author a blog for the information provided. Many find useful for themselves Quite strange material you provide to us Happiness - not a reward for virtue, but virtue itself, not because we enjoy the happiness that curb their passions, but rather enjoy the happiness makes us able to curb them. - Spinoza

Anonymous said...

limp dick Really? amazing. and how difficult it is to your own blog? Thanks to a huge, super article. Interesting Login or register, but you should add more articles Yes, the news went on inetu and distributed by starshnoy force cool .. took almost all)) Very glad that there was a desire to take this position in quotations! Quite strange material you provide to us

Anonymous said...

adult male child abuse surviver Thanks for the post, and this issue I do not know about you, but I like it! There is. Very good site, but not bad-would make a version for smartphones. The site just super, I will recommend to friends! Many find useful for themselves Super! Everything is very clear and competently, and at the same time without philosophising and narcissism, and in accessible language. Rare case when a person is divided into topical and interesting infoy. Thanks to author! fantastic! ... they were more

Anonymous said...

adult personal photo sharing In my opinion you stole this article and placed on another site. I had already seen. Blog is excellent, plenty to like! I NRA) is a good idea. Happiness - not a reward for virtue, but virtue itself, not because we enjoy the happiness that curb their passions, but rather enjoy the happiness makes us able to curb them. - Spinoza Indeed ... super creative! Really? amazing. fabulous idea ... we would learn ... great. Thanks to author a blog for the information provided.

Anonymous said...

amterdam airport smoking smoke rise ranch kidsmart vocal smoke detector and alarm rl winston rod co smoking catoons t kent atkins smoking motels in edmonton escort kent medical journal 3rd hand smoke

Anonymous said...

[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/seks+film+1.html]seks film 1[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/firemagic+screen+saver+zip.html]firemagic screen saver zip[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/canzoni+dell+appartamento.html]canzoni dell appartamento[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/she+likes+girls.html]she likes girls[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/nokia+5530+best+games.html]nokia 5530 best games[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/high+resolution+collector+s+edition.html]high resolution collector s edition[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/easyshare+premium.html]easyshare premium[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/new+york+city+trilogy.html]new york city trilogy[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/introduction+feat.starcrimesa+million.html]introduction feat.starcrimesa million[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/boot+camp+iso.html]boot camp iso[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/cim+cad.html]cim cad[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/drama+files+for+rouco.html]drama files for rouco[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/download+death+sentence+soundtrack.html]download death sentence soundtrack[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/iczer+3+ova+02+avi.html]iczer 3 ova 02 avi[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/dance+grooves+dvd.html]dance grooves dvd[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/emperor+new+groove.html]emperor new groove[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/jackson+5+flac.html]jackson 5 flac[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/paper+transition+flash.html]paper transition flash[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/tamil+hot+sex.html]tamil hot sex[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/kaplan+study+text+and+kits.html]kaplan study text and kits[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/les+gooniese.html]les gooniese[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/jenna+jameson+ipod+rip.html]jenna jameson ipod rip[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/custom+dvd+heroes+del+silencio.html]custom dvd heroes del silencio[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/one+piece+episode+422+500.html]one piece episode 422 500[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/bigasoft+flv+converter+v2.1.0.3777.html]bigasoft flv converter v2.1.0.3777[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/cicciolina+packt+aus.rn.html]cicciolina packt aus.rn[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/muscle+strength+training.html]muscle strength training[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/cartoon+network+2.5.html]cartoon network 2.5[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/twinbee+paradise.html]twinbee paradise[/url]
[url=http://hoohi-mach.com/search/britanica+2010.html]britanica 2010[/url]

Anonymous said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!