this is a showtune, but the show hasn’t been written for it yet.
9.21.2008
Fiery Furnaces to play Obama Benefit in NYC Oct 7th
Obama benefit at the Music Hall of Williamsburg, Oct 7th with The Fiery Furnaces, Alina Simone, Martin Bisi, Guster and "members of Franz Ferdinand". I believe other acts tba. you heard it here first.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
No Franz Ferdinand, not true. That's just speculation on someone's part.
What I heard wasn't speculation. Reports did change since I got the info I did. Other than that I'm keeping my mouth shut. We will see what happens on Tuesday and if you'd like to contact me privately to place bets on who will be there, be my guest.
2 comments:
No Franz Ferdinand, not true.
That's just speculation on someone's part.
What I heard wasn't speculation. Reports did change since I got the info I did. Other than that I'm keeping my mouth shut. We will see what happens on Tuesday and if you'd like to contact me privately to place bets on who will be there, be my guest.
Post a Comment