1.04.2008

People with cancer should just diet

Jesus H Huckabee. Not that any other republican is any better. I'm getting scared that he's turning into such the clear front runner, I liked it when it was all topsy turvey whoa who will win none of them...people like his stupid fair tax idea. Gah. I had to watch him on Jay Leno the other night for work. It was Jay's first night back sans writers and: Surprise! It sucked! But Jay Leno always sucks, he just sucks now with fewer movie stars cuz: picket lines. So Huckabee was on. The point when I actually whisper-yelled at the TV was when he was talking about his weight loss and how America doesn't have a health care crisis, we have a healthy-living crisis. Because people who excercise don't need health insurance. Fucking fuck fuck fuck.

Still have no cameras = sad. I just bought one. Just. And it was a big deal for me. To decide I would spend the money in that way. That it was important enough. And Southwest took it away and I can't afford to replace it.

Also if you are in New York can you please come to The Shondes' record release show on Jan 11 @ The Luna Lounge? I invite you.

Also am I supposed to be excited about Obama? I hate them all. I can barely enjoy Hilary embarrassing herself anymore because I have the sneaking suspicion that she was never all that electable on account of: misogyny. I say I hate her and the venom that seeps into people's voices as they agree, people who do not share my politics...

No comments: