Bah?
I guess it was originally posted a long-ass time ago, hence I hesitate to post to relevant comms, lest it be yesteryear's news
In other bafflement, WHEN DID MY CAT TURN BITER ON ME? It's a damn good thing my partner has grown to feel such affection towards him or...dear god. You wanna jump on me while I'm typing, fine, but don't CHOMP MY FUCKING TRICEP when you don't like my arms movin' around, OK?
In other news:
I got him a Cosmic Alpine Scratcher and oh my god, it works. It really works. He loves it. And scratches it almost exclusively--I caught him scratching on an old cardboard box once since we got the thing, which is fine anyway...no more scratching up the couch or amps! Plus:

WTF Heidi cat? With the little, clotheless followers/pets?
I could stare at the thing for hours.
It reminds me of how Charmmy Cat disturbs me because she exists in Sanrio World and yet is less anthropomorphized than Hello Kitty. She wears nary an item of clothing.
A.

I just learned something. According to Sanrio Town Blog:
Charmmy Kitty is a present to Hello Kitty from her beloved Papa and Daniel. Because they don’t know when her birthday actually is, they decided to celebrate it on the day she was given to Kitty, which is October 31.
Although well-mannered, quiet, and obedient, Charmmy Kitty can still sometimes put on airs.
'Kay then.
PS. Since I know you are all waiting in suspense for the resolution of my headset/phone incompatibility problem: I found an adapter online on sale for what seems cheap and that ships USPS so no waiting around for a package delivery that doesn't occur. Soon I'll be cookin' up a storm every time I'm working at home! Wheeee!
PPS. I had to write Extreme Makeover: Home [ha! or "Homoe" as I just typo-ed.] Edition at work last night and criedcriedCRIED, and would've cried more had I not been choking back the tears on account of being at work and a lil embarassed to be seen bawling. Especially at EM:HE, an hour of advertising and general free market propaganda that jerks your heart strings this way and that should one have a heart whatsoever.
PPS. Many important updates have been posted to The Shondes Tour Blog




No comments:
Post a Comment