My camera came and I've been learning how to use it. I shot The Shondes show in Philadelphia this weekend, so you can all see how I managed to make an incredibly expensive machine look like a PixelVision in 3-D glasses here and, oh hell, I'll embed the other clip here:
and don't forget to vote for them in the Lollapalooza last band standing contest! You can vote once a day. Do it as a favor to me if nothing else as it would make me very happy to see them advance to round 2.
I got four filling last week, three more on the way this week! Yaaaaay!
SelectSmart.com’s 2008 Presidential Candidate Selector is the kind of thing that causes me to seizure before I even click the link.
Obvs there are questions like:
3. What would be your ideal candidate's position on BALANCING CIVIL LIBERTIES & SECURITY?
__Would lean toward protecting civil liberties even though it might risk our security.
__Would lean toward decreasing civil liberties as way to increase security.
__Neither
What priority do you place on your selection above? __High __Low
And I obvs can’t tick “neither” even though that’s the most accurate answer because I assume it will feed into a less accurate result as the quiz operates on binaries and all “neither” will do is take my answer to this question out of whatever algorhythm it uses to determine who my ideal candidate is, when a candidates track record and current stance on civil liberty questions is of extreme concern to me.
You should have seen me as a youth trying to determine my dating style within the pages of YM.
also LOL at the Wikipedia-clarified Trade Policy question!
My Results:

Oh, and this was good...Tim Wise on campus minstrel parties. Not, like, happy good, though.
yaaaaay! More soon!


